2.04.2011

What happens in Vegas...

**WARNING: this post contains some serious bias and almost obsession with two little boys. You have been warned.**

When Trevor and I were packing up and leaving Vegas after Thanksgiving, my mom and sister-in-law Michelle kept asking, "When will we see you again?" We honestly had no plans or even reasons to go back to Vegas after the new year. So in December, I begged Trev to let me plan a weekend with the fam in January and being the awesome husband he is, he said ok! So, I flew down to Las Vegas for 4 days and had such a great time.

Michelle is such a good mom and prepped Jackson for my arrival. When I came to his house, he knew exactly who was coming and he was excited to see "Natawee!" Jackson just has a way of making you feel like a million bucks.

The weekend consisted of playing with Jackson and Landon, a makeover for the bathroom and more playing with the boys. My goal was to take lots of pictures and I was successful in taking lots of pictures of the boys.

Photobucket
I am pretty proud of this picture, no editing needed! The lighting is so cool and I love the composition of the picture. It's pictures like this that make me think I'm getting better at the photography thing! What a goof with his pink binky haha.

Photobucket
This cracks me up. After successfully scratching almost all of us, Grandpa took matter into his own hands. Landon was so sweet and just watched with big eyes as his finger nails were being trimmed. Excuse me while I go swoon over Landon's fat cheeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm pretty proud of this 3 day makeover. It was so fun. We painted, changed the faucet, changed the lighting, framed the mirror and just gave the bathroom a much needed update. It wasn't 100% finished when I left, some accessorizing was still needed but I love how it turned out!

I miss this weekend all ready. My family is crazy and I love them to death. Go here to see more of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment