2.10.2011

Party, Party. They say its your birthday!

Holy crap, I am old. My sister just turned 19! Are you kidding me? I feel like she should only be like 12 or something. I mean seriously, I can't handle that my little sister is SO CLOSE to being done with the teen-age years.

I digress. Sorry.

February 8th was the special day. Trevor and I took Katie and her roommate Aliese to the Olive Garden. It was delicious.

Photobucket
Look at how cute she is.

Photobucket
Trevor gives 2 thumbs up to Katie.

Photobucket
The most beautiful roommates at BYU. For reals, both are hot.

Sorry, no pictures of yours truly. I stayed behind the camera that night.

Let me give a little recap of the day Katie was born. I was 5 years old. I don't really remember my mom being pregnant but I remember that night, Taylor and I were dropped off at Aunt Kit and Uncle Kennys house. It was awesome, like a sleepover party! Thats all I remember. I don't remember going to the hospital or anything, just the sleepover party. Sorry Katie. But we are glad you came into the world 19 years ago and we are glad you are in Provo now! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Mom started having pains so we went to good ole St Rose Hospital. They said not yet, gave Mom something and sent us home. About 2 hours later (2am-ish) Katie decides she's coming into the world NOW! I threw mom in the car drove down Boulder Highway at literally 80mph! Pulled up to the front door grabbed a wheelchair and RAN her to L&D. They put us in a receiving room where yours truly delivered that child!!!! Well, the nurse was sorta there but she was clueless and flustered. Thankfully I had been in enough cow-calf deliveries that I knew enough to at least catch the baby! Shortly after the birth the Doctor showed up and congratulated us all! She still charged us full price though! When Katie decided it was time nothing was going to stop her! What a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and when I started reading this I thought she was having pains like this week haha. I was concerned.

    ReplyDelete