1.24.2011

The Freakin' Weekend

I love the weekends. I can talk Trev out of doing his homework and we get to hang out. It's a win-win... maybe? Well, here are some highlights from our eventful weekend.

Friday night, Trevor revealed that he didn't plan anything for a date. He was in BIG TROUBLE. So I did some searching around of what we could do and I had the best idea!

Photobucket

We went to Color Me Mine, the paint-your-own-ceramics studio. Trevor chose to paint a bowl and I chose to paint a vase.

Photobucket

Trevor painted Oscar the Grouch inside his bowl because he was being a grouch that night. He really was haha. Look at that artistic hand.

Photobucket

Then we just went home and watched the Nuggets get killed by the Lakers. It was a great night.

Saturday night, we invited Trevin and Allsion over for dinner and to watch the BYU Basketball game. Awesome win, cougs, and by cougs I mean Jimmer.

Of course, the weekend couldn't be complete without a trip to Macey's for some soft-serve! I was ready to get out of the house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They give you ginormous cones for cheap-a-la-cheap. We wandered around the store and Trevor wanted to see if Dreyer's ice cream was on sale...

Photobucket

...as you can see, Trevor was seriously upset to find no sales in the ice cream aisle. Maybe next time, bud.

That's our weekend, I hate when the weekend has to end, but here we are. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. :) looks like a fun time! I love places like Color Me Mine, just wish it wasn't so pricey! We need to hang out soon ok?!

    ReplyDelete