2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day




My sister Ivy's post inspired me to blog about Valentine's Day. Alright so on Friday Natalie and I celebrated by going out to dinner. The dinner was a lot of fun. Natalie fixed my sunglasses and got me some basketball socks, and I got Natalie a purse the next day. The past week has been fun as well.

My parents came in on Friday for their friend's birthday party. Friday night Dad and I made cashew chicken and then we went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. I thought the movie was pretty funny and the dinner was really good too. The next day we had an intramural basketball game. We ran up the score on the other team 94-52. Anyway it was a lot of fun to play some basketball.

In other news my friend Travis got engaged. Before that day he came over with his girlfriend and we told her all the things she needed to know before she said yes to marrying Travis. Phil, Bryce, Trevin, Allison, and of course Natalie and I also asked Heather a bunch of questions and really put her on the hot seat. Well that is about it for this last week. Nuff love and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment