1.29.2010

Go Team!!


Well here is what is new. Intramural basketball has begun again and it has been amazing. Two games down and a lot to go. We won both games as well which was very exciting. We have a pretty fun team and we are pretty good as well. Anyway so that is good news. Sometimes I take my snow gloves and my two basketballs and go to the Richards Building for some dribbling drills. Everyone there must think I'm crazy. It is really nice having time to do fun things like that though. Thank goodness Natalie is the hard working one is this family, and I just play games all day.

More exciting news!! We are going to watch the Denver Thuggets play the Utah Jazz in like a week. It is Trevin Cardon's birthday so we are going to watch his favorite basketball team. Last time the referees gave Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups 5 ridiculous fouls and they didn't even get to play that much in the fourth quarter so I was pretty ticked. Anyway thanks for the tickets Nat I loved the game last year. Anyway that is why we have the picture of the tattooed man himself Carmelo Anthony. Go Nuggets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment