1.17.2010

January Fun


Natalie and I have had a lot of fun recently. School has been a little less stressful for me at least so Natalie and I have a lot of time to spend together and I have a lot of time to do other things like play basketball and music. Thanks Nat for the new shoes to use. So sometimes after school I will go to the Richards Building and do some dribbling drills with gloves on. I'm sure the people who come in to play basketball think I'm crazy but that is alright.

We also traveled to Fort Collins for my grandfather's funeral. While we do miss him. The funeral brought most of the grandkids together, and it was especially great to see all of my brothers and sisters together. Some of the fun things that we did together as a family was played Beatles Rock Band. Dad and I got to sing a few songs which was fun. Also we got to take family pictures with the brothers and sisters and mom and dad. Ivy was willing to let us go with her in her car and we had a lot of fun and good weather both ways. Calvin was also very well behaved.

Oh yeah Bernita (mom) came on Friday and we had a good dinner. Mom couldn't come to my intramural basketball game because it wasn't until 10 at night. Great game by the way and we have a really awesome team so it is a lot of fun to play basketball again.

So in review there has been a lot of new adventures for us and we are excited for the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment