11.24.2009

UPDATE!!!!!!

I think I might be the worst blogger ever. I don't really have anything to say but I thought I would keep everyone up to date on what is going on. Today is Tuesday the past week I have tried to get ahead on my homework so that when we are in Colorado we won't have to do homework. Natalie has been working hard at preparing us for the trip. I hope she has a good Thanksgiving.

Anyway back to what I was saying. This week will renew the bitter rivalry between the Sterling brothers in basketball. As was seen last year the young guns were out to prove that they were more mature. Kip and myself really performed at the top of our game, but at the end of the day it was Tyson and Colin who came out on top. However the younger ones are looking to beat up on Tyson because his trim teammate won't be there to help him out when Tyson is getting throttled.

I like to make my sports a big deal. I am pretty sure that later on ESPN they will be talking about what I said on the blog. It is kind of like when Shaq tweets everyone listens. Well make it known that the young gunners are coming after the old guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment