11.12.2009

Today marks the 4th year anniversary of our FIRST DATE!! Isn't that so exciting. As you can see from the picture above, Trevor asked me out through AIM. It was incredibly romantic, how could I say no? Trevor planned a great date, we wandered around the Riverwoods and we saw the movie "Elizabeth Town".


What I remember about the date:

1. Trevor called me from the Hinckley Hall Lobby to tell me that he is downstairs and ready for me. 2 seconds after that call, I got another call from Taylor telling me about how my dad just backed into my car!!!! I was freaking out as I walked down the stairs to meet Trevor, I was a little distracted to say the least.


2. When we got into Trev's Buick, I said "Hey, my Grandma has this car!" Totally not saying it because I was making fun of him but my Grandma really does have the same car and I thought it was cool. Oops.


3. Trevor took me into the Gymboree store and he said "Let's pretend we are shopping for baby clothes." I thought it was weird but funny haha. Who would have thought that we'd being doing that in the future. (No, I'm NOT pregnant, just saying that we will be shopping for baby clothes at some point in our lives.)


4. The movie we saw had some "parts" in it if you know what I mean haha, it's always awkward to watch that on a first date.


5. I thought Trevor was really funny and I thought he was quite the looker too.


Well, it was a great date. It obviously worked so good job Trev. The last 4 years have been so fun and I'm excited for 4 million more years! <3


This isnt a picture from out first date but it was taken about a month after that. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the post, but I have to admit, when we saw your status on Facebook we were thinking an announcement was coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete