11.04.2009

Exam Week


Well with Natalie's post yesterday I bet everyone thinks that I am the most stressed out guy when it comes to exams. However, it has been a great week and I would like to think that I haven't been too stressed out. Natalie has also been a great help. Yesterday she cooked a great meal and not only that she surprised me with two pumpkin pies. I have eaten half of one already by myself. The picture is one that I took before I devoured it. Natalie also made this nice little reindeer piece of crust and I thought that was nice.

Tonight was my night to make dinner so I made some enchilladas. They were pretty spicy but I really liked them. Other than that things have never been better. When things get especially stressful I like to watch some videos on Youtube. Here is a recent one that has really caught my interest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXboD8GIRA

Hahaha. Well I hope everyone is doing well and we appreciate everything that you do for us. Especially our families who are so supportive. Bless up yourself

3 comments:

  1. Hey, hey, hey, I read and I've loved. You guys are too cool. And Natalie wait until your Dad(Roger) sees the picture of the pie. You are making all the pumpkin pies for Christmas!!?????????? love ya all, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh, I dunno. That looks suspiciously like a "store bought" crust/pie. That's a leaf, not a reindeer, isn't it? Are you trying to pull a fast one, Nat? Hmmm? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a leaf, Trevor got confused. I mad ehtat crust with my bare hands, scouts honor. I'll prove it to you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete