11.03.2009

Pictures Extravaganza!

Ok so I only have 10 minutes left on my lunch break so this will mostly be pictures. But we celebrated Trevors birthday in October and you will see what Jack was for Halloween! I am SO EXCITED to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving!! I haven't been there in forever and it will be so fun! Things are good, Trevor is in the midst of Test week for Accounting so he is busy and a little stressed. I'm working like a crazy person but I love it and I've been crafting so I'll have to post pictures of what I've made. One craft will be on it's way to Texas for our new little nephew!! And on to the pictures...

Jackson was a CUTE lion for Halloween!! What a cute kid, I know, I know Im obssessed and I totally ok with it! ;)
This is the before picture. My grandpa let me take some of his old decorations, this was given to my Grandma in like 1992, I hope she likes how it looks now!

The after picture. I took scrapbooking paper, ripped it into pieces and glued it on. It looks so good, if I do say so myself!

Here is Trevor with his pile of brithday presents and his card from Mom and Dad. We had fish tacos for dinner and then we watched a Intramural Soccer game on campus, I think it was a great day!
I got Trevor all new clothes that he can wear to church and to school when he needs to dress up. He was looking so stylish!!!
This is for our new nephew Isaac!! I wish we could meet him sooner but I thought this could be helpful for mommy! It's called a Car Seat Tent. You tie it on the car seat and you have a blanket there to keep baby warm and you still can hold onto the handle. I've never had a kid before so I don't know how really helpful this is but it sure looks like it. I'm sending this off tomorrow so I hope Christin and Isaac like it! Also, if you want me to make you one let me know!!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable little lion :) Missed ya on Halloween!

    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! I want THAT! But can you make one of those blankets that's big enough to go over an entire car? I don't have a car seat anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the carseat tent! Thanks Natalie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, a car tent? Consider it done and done. You'll find it under the christmas tree

    ReplyDelete