10.13.2009

5K Fun


Natalie is working hard so I thought that I would take another shot at blogging. Man it seems like a long time since the last time we have even told you about our lives. Well here it goes.

Friday we went ice skating with the newly married couple Bryce and Katie. That was tons of fun and Natalie wanted to show us all her tricks that she learned in her ice skating class. I learned how to do a axle and other manuvers. HAHAHAHA. Natalie had been bugging me about going ice skating for like a year. Honestly a year so it was fun to go.

Natalie mentioned on her Twitter about the 5K. Man that was tons of fun I ran it in like 22 minutes. I was pretty impressed with how well Natalie did. She came in at a speedy 52 minutes. Ok that wasn't even the good part. The food was in the words of Lief, "Off the chain" Yeah that is right i'm still hip with the cool kids. I ate two belgian waffles and 2 yogurts and 3 sausage links and a bunch of fruit. I also ate anything Natalie didn't like. Then there was this raffle and Natalie won 25 bucks just for coming to the race. The partner at Grant Thornton called her up and she won just for participating.

Sunday we went over to Trevin and Allison's house for some good grubbing with friends. We had some good "Pork and Tangy" that is fancy english for Sweet and sour pork. After that we had some kind of dessert that Natalie spent a long time putting together and it was really worth it.

I put the picture in because it has nothing to do with the blog. Also it is getting so cold here I just wanted to think about palm trees and how warm it is in the Bahamas or any other Caribbean Island. Alright well have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment