7.24.2011

It's My Blog

So the last time I updated this bad boy was back February, approximately 152 days ago. It's amazing how quickly those days go by and how much has happened since the last post. To prevent a long-winded post about everything that has happened, let's do a Top 5!

5. 4th of July

For this holiday, the entire Sterling family gathered together in Fort Collins. It was a full house but it was fun to be with all the nieces, nephews and siblings! It's been a while since we have seen our Texas family so it was great to have them in Colorado. Only one person went to the hospital that weekend (better than I expected) and we didn't get sick of each other (I think). It was a fun reunion.

Photobucket

4. Date in Denver

For the Fourth of July, I made a trip out to Colorado for the aforementioned reunion. Trevor and I decided to have a little date before we joined the full house madness. We spent the day in Denver. Walked around the 16th Street Mall, ate at Chipotle (of course), Trevor showed me where he works, went to a Rockies game and stayed the night at the Hotel Teatro. We went to batting practice before the game because Trevor wanted to get a ball and this guy was like a giddy little kid when he got that foul ball! I love having Trevor and Natalie time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. My New Job!

I know what you are thinking, "Another one? Really?" Alright, alright, lay off me, I'm starving! Anyways, when I learned that I probably couldn't keep up with my Catering job (see #1), I applied to be a Hall Advisor on campus and by a miracle, I got the job. It has been fun, difficult, amazing and has definitely taught me a lot. I work with the best people and I am lucky to have this job. I told Trevor that I would like this to be my last job so hopefully no more posts about a new job of mine. ;)



2. Trevor's Internship

Trevor has been working for PwC in Denver and he loves it. He has learned so much and he keeps telling me how much he loves working on taxes (I married a nerd!). He has met a lot of great people and is really figuring out what he would like to do once he graduates. It has been a little hard, did I mention his internship was in Denver? But we have made it work. I am proud of him for working so hard. But it hasn't been too hard on him, he eats Chipotle every day for lunch!

Photobucket

1. Speck

We haven't really announced this on the world wide web but I've got a kid kicking around inside. I know, awesome right? My family calls the kid Speck. Our little sterling will debut around December 2. We have yet to find out if Speck is a boy or girl but we will find out soon. Pregnancy has been great and I like laying on the couch feeling the little kiddo kick around. So there ya go, that is the number one thing going on with us. And maybe we can blame Speck on the lack of blogging, I'd much rather lay on the couch! Or eat McDonalds (my only craving haha). I already love this little thing.

Photobucket
This picture is about 3 months old haha so hopefully my kid is a lot bigger than the gummy bear Speck was in this picture.

Well that's a pretty good update. I'll see you in 152 days!

4 comments:

  1. yay congrats Natalie and Trevor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations you guys! That's wonderful! And don't feel bad about not wanting to blog, I didn't hardly do anything when I was pregnant :) I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!
    And I liked the Chris Farley clip, he is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Natalie and Trevor! That is so exciting! Where are you delivering? I'm due on the 30th of November... It'd be crazy to be there at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete