2.23.2011

2 for 1

I would love to say that I have been so busy the past week and that's why I haven't blogged very much. Sadly, I haven't been busy, nope, I just haven't had a desire to blog. But lucky for you, I am back. Here is a look at our V-day festivities.

Photobucket

My Valentine and I have had a bit of an expensive month (stitches are a beast) so we decided on a low-key valentines day. If you know me, you know where I wanted to eat for dinner - Chippys! {Sigh} Best. Place. Ever. I have a serious obsession but I am totally ok with it.

So we got ready and left for SLC.

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Sigh, again} We were excited to get some fat burritos. Chippy's has this awesome way of always making me happy: We get to the front of the line and see a sign that says "Buy one burrito, get one free for Valentine's Day" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Love.

Photobucket

We got burritos and chips and salsa and I fulfilled my Coke Zero craving, all for $10. We didn't even really talk at dinner, hahaha, we just enjoyed the goodness that is Chipotle.

My Valentine is awesome and took me on the best date i could ask for. We went home with food babies and a smile.

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I was looking at your blog with Cal and said "is that Trevor and Natalie?" and he pointed to your Christmas card on the fridge. Guess he loves you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute!! Well, we love him too! We need come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nat dunno if this offer is so valid but, since you love chipotle so much, thought I'd share with you this link https://www.facebook.com/americasnextgreatrestaurant?ref=ts

    We printed off 2 buy one get ones from it

    ReplyDelete