1.15.2011

It's Been A While...

It has sure been a while since we did the blog thing, huh? My sincerest apologies to the 5 people who read this. We were lucky to get a new camera for Christmas so that makes me think I will have more to blog about, maybe?

Trevor and I decided to do a "Day in Denver" over Christmas break since we will be living there soon. I instantly LOVED it! What a beautiful city that is clean and pretty safe (at least I felt safe while there). I'm really excited to live there and I would love to live in the city for a couple years, I am such a city girl, ha sorry Dad! ;)

Photobucket
The 16th Street Mall is where it's at! It's a fun street with lots of shops. It is definitely in the running for where we will live.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trevor took me to dinner at the Wyncoop Brewery Company and it was delicious! I love trying local places and this was great. I want to go back as soon as we get back to Denver.

1 comment: