1.19.2011

My Top 5

Ok here are my top 5 picks of the week for your mid-week enjoyment!

5. The Bachelor
Photobucket

Ok I don't know why I got into it this season but I am loving it. How hilarious are these girls?? There is one girl from SLC and she is psycho and it is just fun to watch. Cheers to crazy reality tv!

4. Mint.com
Photobucket

The first year of our marriage, Trev and I would budget using Excel and we would make formulas and put in all of our spending, and let me tell you, it was AWFUL. I hated budgeting. I dreaded it every month. So I did some searching and ta da! found mint.com. I actually look forward to budgeting now. I can see how we are doing financially so easily, it blows my mind. You connect your online banking with Mint and it updates and tracks the transactions and the budgets that you set. Everything is so visual, it is too easy. It has really helped us get a good grip on the financials and it is just the best thing ever.

3. Tasty Kitchen
Photobucket

The "Cooking Community" brought to you by blogger extraordinaire, Pioneer Woman. I have found so many awesome recipes from this site, I seriously love it. It is the first place I go to look for recipes and it doesn't disappoint. I also found the MOST AMAZING sweet and sour chicken recipe. Seriously go here and make it for dinner, tonight. LOVE.

2. HauteLook.com
Photobucket

I know a lot of websites have made the top 5 this week but come on, you know you love it. Ok this website is hard to explain so I did a little bit of copy and paste from the "About" page. HauteLook brings the thrill back to shopping through 48-hour sale events. Each day, HauteLook offers discounts of 50 to 75 percent off to millions of members. I have been wanting to buy so many things from this site because they are seriously good deals! I am saving my spending money for a little trip down to LV this month but I almost caved and bought some Betsey Johnson sunglasses. Sign up, its free and you get cool stuff for cheap-a-la-cheap, for reals.

1. This Pic
Photobucket

I mean, how can you NOT love this? So cute and definitely takes the number 1 spot on my top 5.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are updating your blog so much right now!! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete