6.28.2010

Pizza and Study Hall

We're back again and let me say it's good to be back. I worked today and Trevor had a mix of school and work. My favorite part of the day was when I got a "Good Work" response from the boss. That means a lot coming from the boss, so that was good. After work, I went to WinCo, freakin' bomb diggity grocery store, then rushed home to make dinner before trev-trev finished class. I made a Chicken, Avocados, Tomatoes and Olive pizza with Garlic Ranch Sauce. It was a secret recipe. Then Trev called on his way home from class announcing that he was starving so I cooked some peas and breadsticks. We're on a budget so the meals are a little lame, but it's cool cuz we're saving money people!

After dinner, I made Trevor hose down our garbage can. Haha, I am so glad he did! Thanks Trevor! Then he went to studying and I began my stacking of just cleaned dishes, that's what happens when you don't have a dishwasher. It was piled high but nothing fell and nothing broke! It was awesome. I did some laundry, some online window shopping (Forever 21 has got great stuff online, how do I just find this out??) and cleaned up around this place. The Nielson crew is staying here on Wed, so we are going to have a Full House (everywhere you look, there's a heart, a hand to hold on to...). It's going to be awesome but I thought I should clean up so we have room for everyone.

I'm helping with a baby shower in our ward and I'm designing the invitations. I LOVEEE designing things. Photoshop and I have become very close and I will probably shed a tear when I don't have a job with the Adobe Creative Suites on the compy. I will post the finished product when it becomes finished. So Trevor and I are awful at taking picture but here is one that will show off my Photoshop skillz. What do you think?
Other good news: I got a free BYU shirt today at work (gotta love advertising with them cougars), I have a gigantic bowl of candy on my desk at work (or is that bad news?), and I think I found a great cardigan to go with my pretty blue dress haha, it's gonna be fierce!

Do you want to hear the bad news? Let me preface by saying that I am DEATHLY afraid of running out of gas, like I always picture myself running out of gas in the middle of the freeway. It's awful, once my gas thing (the technical term, i know) goes to only a quarter of gas left, I start to get a little nervous. So I'm currently just below a quarter of a tank and I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm driving home from work and luckily I made it off the freeway, but I'm at a stop light and it turns green, I start going but my car is having troubles going. It kinda goes then starts stopping, kinda goes then starts stopping all in the intersection! I start shaking like a leaf, almost hyperventilating and try to pull over, my car finally starts going normally but I pull over anyway just to calm down. Awful huh. I should probably get that looked at but I probably won't (remember the budget thing??). Well, I hated that part of the day.

1 comment:

  1. A) I about peed my pants when I saw Trevor's mustache front page on your blog...not sure if it was out of fright or hilariousness...
    B) Your dinner sounded delicious...and I'm sure being married to an accountant is rough as far as budgeting goes, I know that accountant's brother and he thinks any dime spent is wasted...
    C) Were you driving the Buick or the Bug? Scary!
    D) Wish you were coming out! But I hope you have a blast with your fam! Let me know if you want me to shave Trevor's mustache in his sleep when he is out here = )

    - Katie

    ReplyDelete